SOLUTIONS: why use Evolve Media
Evolve Media maintains a state-of-the-art data center managed by trained service technicians 24x7x365. It was natural for us to host the websites that we designed and developed, and for the convenience and trust we gained, clients felt safe and wanted this service from us. We’ve gladly accommodated and have been offering hosting services since 1996.
|Benefits of Hosting with Evolve Media
Unlike most hosting companies, we only host clients that we know or conduct business with. This is important because we know what our clients are running (we built their website) so we know what kind of load their website has on the server.
We host a maximum of 250 clients per shared server, making it easy for each account to share resources. Most hosting companies make a profit by volume, adding as many as 1000 hosting accounts per server. This places a huge load on the server (and the host probably purchased the cheapest hardware), so anything that happens to the server, affects your account, as well as every account hosted on the server.
We invest in the best hardware. We know that buying cheap hardware will only result in repairs and replacements in the future. This means unnecessary downtime for you and more expense for us. So, we choose to buy the best possible at the time.
We have two datacenters. One is located in the One Wilshire Building, a 30-story, 656,300 SQFT multi-tenant carrier neutral telecom facility in Los Angeles, California. One Wilshire is a Telco hotel, said to be the “most interconnected building in the West.” The other datacenter is located in Lansing Michigan in an 11,000 SQFT building, with Tier-1 bandwidth from MCI, AT&T, Savvis and Level3.
- Redundant connectivity to major telecom companies including AT&T, Cable & Wireless, China Telecom, Level3, MCI WorldCom, Sprint, MFS, PacBell, Qwest Communications, Sprint, Time Warner (AOL), Verizon (GTE) and XO Communications.
- All servers are backed by redundant UPS systems in addition to being backed by diesel power generators.
- All servers use a combination of Cisco and Foundry switches all connected via gigE to the core switch.
- All servers are connected to APC Reboot switches to ensure remote reboot capabilities.
- All servers are behind a Cisco PIX firewall.
- All servers contain a main hard drive and a separate, backup hard drive that backs up all critical data each night.
- Shared and Dedicated Server Hosting
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited Domains
- Website Traffic Stats
- Access email account(s) through website
- Multiple billing options
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- RedHat 7.3
- Apache 1.3.29
- PHP 4.3.4
|Contact us Today
If you have any questions about our services or will like us to host your website(s), please fill in the information on the sign-up page, and we will contact you to discuss further. You can also email us your questions.